Snapseed is an award winning app for iPhone and iPad for editing pictures. It has received endless praise from reviewers and even the President of the National Assoc. of Photoshop Professionals. (Can you believe there is such an organization?)
With Snapseed its easy to adjust your photos with various settings. I have found the one tap Auto-Correct feature to be the quickest benefit of having the application. Snapseed includes various editing features that make it easy to adjust specific areas in your photo, add filters, image borders, etc.
I also love that Snapseed includes various sharing features to assist you in pushing out your newly edited pictures via email, Facebook, Flickr, Twitter, and Instagram.
Editing Features Include:
- Auto Correct: Automatically analyzes your photo and adjusts color and exposure to perfection.
- Selective Adjust: Make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology.
- Tune Image: Use Ambiance to create depth and vibrancy that uniquely adapts to colors and textures. Adjust White Balance, Saturation, Contrast, more.
- Straighten & Rotate: Rotate 90° and/or straighten photos with simple gesture controls.
- Crop: Easily crop images to remove distracting parts of your photo with standard aspect ratios, or a free crop.
- Take Photos: Open photos from the Camera Roll or take new photos.
- Black & White: Get that classic Black and White look with this darkroom-inspired filter.
- Vintage Films: Make any photo look like a vintage color film photo from the 50’s, 60’s or 70’s.
- Drama: Add style with a custom effect specifically tailored to your photos, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects.
- Grunge: Give your photos a totally unique, hip, and dingy look.
- Tilt-Shift: Create a narrow in-focus area designed to simulate depth of field, common in a Miniature Scene look.
- Details: Enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique Structure control found in the Nik Software professional products.
- Center Focus: Draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background.
- Organic Frames: Add stylized borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch.