I’ve always been a fan of Mint’s service and app for iPhone. They seem to be the most complete in their financial tracking services but that doesn’t make it the only game in town. Introducing Saver for iPhone.
Track and Control Your Expenses for iPhone
Positive reviews are coming in across the internet for Saver. The interface and design are intuitive and attractive which makes the app a pleasure to use. One of the first things I look for in this type of “data heavy” app is backup and restore options and indeed Saver comes loaded. No more worrying about losing all your information when you have to reset your phone. Other crucial features include passcode protection and built in international currencies.
The nice graphics also come in handy when pulling detailed reports.
- Beautifully designed, intuitive user interface
- Make entries on the go with big, easily-accessible buttons and fields
- Choose from 15 most useful categories
- Specify your entries by using built-in or custom tags. Attach notes and photos
- View, edit, and search with ease. Search results can be filtered and sorted
- Check detailed spending history per week, month, or entire year
- Visualize your expenses via beautiful graph-report
- Select or change dates easily, using full-screen calendar
- “Backup and restore” protects you from data loss
- World currencies. See the full list on our website
- Works as standalone app. No pricy desktop software required
- High-resolution graphics. iOS4 and Retina display friendly
- Passcode protection for your privacy