If you still aren’t familiar with the Owl flying around the Twitter world you must be hiding under a rock. HootSuite’s intuitive twitter client comes with more free features than all it’s competitors combined. You can setup your free account now at HootSuite and see what we are talking about.
- Multiple Accounts: Setup multiple twitter profiles, facebook pages and profiles, LinkedIn accounts, and RSS feeds.
- Team Workflow: Create multiple user accounts and grant them access to specific twitter accounts, facebook pages, etc.
- Track Statistics: HootSuite Tweets are auto-generated with the HootSuite custom URL shortener that generates high quality click stats.
- Setup RSS feeds that auto-post into your multiple twitter, facebook, linkedin, and ping.fm accounts.
- Schedule tweets and updates to post on any given day or time on any number of your profiles.
- Manage your twitter lists from within the client
- DOWNLOAD THE NEW IPHONE HOOTSUITE APP!
After months of hard work, HootSuite for iPhone is available in the iTunes store.
HootSuite for iPhone is the only Twitter app that lets you view statistics. It’s also the only one that lets you schedule your tweets in advance. With HootSuite for iPhone, you can send tweets to multiple accounts simultaneously, from the palm of your hand. But that’s not all.
Use HootSuite for iPhone to import your Twitter lists. Upload and share photos or files over Twitter using ow.ly and read explanations for why topics trend on Twitter.
All this goodness and more is housed inside the most robust, intuitive user interface of any iPhone Twitter client.
Key features of HootSuite for iPhone include:
- Customizable user interface with sortable tabs and columns
- Easy navigation thanks to column swiping
- Schedule tweets
- Update multiple accounts at once
- Save searches
- Track statistics
- Share photos
- Import lists
- Explore trending topics