Map Draw for iPad is a refreshing new app that allows users to draw custom maps. I’ve been looking for something at this quality level for some time and I’m really excited to share it with you.
Why Do You Need Custom Maps on iPad?
Here are some potential applications (uses) for this app:
- As an athlete you could map out a run or bike path for your next or last workout. Features allow you to see total distance of any route you draw.
- Use this to help you plan your next event. Map out your venue to show others where to park, highlight features such as bathrooms etc, and make it easy to share with others.
- Use this application to draw out directions to your home, event, or next get together. Easy to highlight landmarks to help keep people on track.
Custom Maps Highlights and Features
- Create your map with the touch screen. The interface makes it easy to just touch and go.
- Search for any location by name or address.
- See total distance for your mapped route.
- Zoom features
- Undo and Clear All features to quickly fix your mistakes when drawing or routing.
- Change map type between satellite, hybrid, and standard. Your preferred setting is remembered for each saved map.
- Journal type interface that is easily customized to see all your saved maps.
- Quick edit of any saved map. Changes are saved automatically.
- Information is cached for offline use (some features require internet)
- Maps can be exported via email or saved in the photo library
- Free draw or write notes or images on the map.