Grapholite is an all-in-one diagrams designer aimed to create all types of business graphics and technical drawings from simple drafts and sketches to complex professional looking documents.
You can create basic shapes and connections very quickly thanks to the freehand drawing recognition. For complex drawings, there are hundreds of ready-to-use stencils on the toolbox that can be easily dragged to the canvas. Most of these stencils are not just static images, but complex objects with plenty of properties setting up their appearance and behavior in the designer.
According to the description on the Apple App Store Grapholite can be used for:
- Flow charts
- Organizational charts
- Uml diagrams
- Web site structures and wireframes
- Application’s interface sketches (ui mockups)
- Computer network layouts (including Cisco networks)
- Floor plans (office layouts, building plans, home plans etc.)
- Business process models (both bpmn 1.2 and bpmn 2.0 notations are supported)
- Mind maps and brainstorming diagrams
- Venn charts and set charts
- Data flow diagrams
- Process flow diagrams
- Chevron and circular diagrams
- Swot analysis
- Scientific illustrations
- Graphs, algorithms, schemes
In my opinion the most impactful feature of this application is that it is available for Windows, Android, and iOS. If you are working on a new drawing and want to share it with a colleague that uses a different platform that isn’t a problem.
Print, share, export your diagrams and insert them in your web-sites, blog posts, publications, articles, documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other media.
Grapholite supports export to Pdf, Png, Jpeg, Svg and Microsoft Visio (Vdx) formats. You can also import Microsoft Visio files from both Vdx and Vsdx (Visio 2013) formats.