Contacts Journal is an amazing app available for iPhone and iPad that allows you to keep track of activity per each contact in your address book. This professional CRM app is unparallelled in features and I think that there are a large number of professionals from small business owners to sales people who could really benefit from Contact Journal.
Now you can make notes on each contact and view your notes all together as a joint log or task list, or you can view each contact and all of their logs and tasks on one screen. GPS integration makes it easy to geo tag notes and view items in map view etc. Here is a full description of features.
Integrated with your iPhone Contacts, Contacts Journal is the first Contacts Relationship Management (CRM) system built specifically for mobile use, available on your iPhone and iPad for maximum portability. It’s like having a diary and to-do list for each of your contacts, all in one app.
- Log all your interactions with your contacts; review them to prepare for the next meeting
- Add To-Dos for your contacts to remind yourself of important upcoming events and follow-up steps
- Attach location data to your notes, and view them all on a map
- View all your Logs and To-Dos across all contacts, sorted by date, in list form or on a calendar view
- Export your data for reporting by AirPrint, email, CSV or even to your iPhone Contact notes field
- Call, SMS or email your contacts directly from the app
- Save to DropBox from one device, and Fetch from DropBox on another, to easily transfer data. Great for collaborating with other people.
Contacts Journal works great for:
- customer management for small businesses
- managing your sales pipeline
- tracking conversations with your clients
- keeping a call log
- business networking
- professionals like corporate executives, lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
- keeping a history of interactions with your friends and family
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
Other Contacts Journal Features:
– To-Dos support adding local alarms, repeating events, and adding events directly to your iPhone Calendar
– Import contacts from your iPhone Contacts list, or create new ones
– Add, edit and filter by contact groups (not available if you synch contacts with an Exchange account, for e.g. Google Contacts)
– Backup data using Wi-Fi or email
– Pin-protection option to protect your data, using Apple’s secure keychain service for Pin encryption
– FAQ page to help you get started.